Series: Chrome series
TH-3A is Titanium modified inorganic chrome catalyst, which can be used for producing MDPE and HDPE products.
● Suitable for butene or hexene copolymerization, stable static in reactor, long operation cycle
● Regular resin powder shape, good fluidized state
● Broad molecular weight distribution, good process ability and high strength
Resin grades and applications:
TH-3B is Aluminium modified inorganic chrome catalyst(similar to Univation K120 ), which can be used for producing HDPE products with rigid-toughness balance, good weatherproofing property and chemical resistance whose applications are large blow molding products, film, pressure pipe, geomembrane and pipe fittings.
•High productivity , suitable for condensing mold and so that the production cost will decrease a lot
• Can be used in food grade and medical grade packaging industry
• Excellent mechanical properties such as tensile strength and impact strength
Resin grades and applications